- Music Systems
- Home Theater
- Whole House Audio
- Learn & Share
- Our Story
This apparatus has a warranty against faulty material and workmanship when used in normal domestic operation for the purpose for which it was designed and is subject to the following conditions:
- The product is acquired from an authorized Rotel North American dealer and the attached warranty registration card is completed and posted within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Any claim arising out of this warranty should be made either directly to the authorized dealer from whom the equipment was purchased or to Rotel. As a condition of Rotel's obligation to honor the terms of the warranty, a copy of your invoice or bill of sale from the authorized Rotel selling dealer must be supplied when the product is presented for repair.
- (a) In the event of warranty service being required from Rotel the equipment must be securely packed and dispatched to Rotel or the nearest authorized service depot, pre-paid and if desired, insured by the owner.
(b) Defective component parts (excluding fuses) will be replaced free of charge and the equipment returned freight paid.
- This warranty expressly excludes:
a) Damage caused by incorrect use of the apparatus.
b) Loss or damage in transit in either direction.
c) Contingent and third party liability.
- Any service modification or alteration carried out by any person other than the authorized representative of Rotel or their appointed agents renders this warranty invalid.
- No alteration or variation of the warranty will be recognized.
- This warranty is not transferable.
|Integrated Amplifiers||5 years||5 years|
|Pre Amplifiers||5 years||5 years|
|Power Amplifiers||5 years||5 years|
|Multi Channel Amplifiers||5 years||5 years|
|Receivers||5 years||5 years|
|Tuners||5 years||5 years|
|Compact Disc Players||2 years||2 years|
|DVD Players||2 years||3 years|
|Accessories||5 years||5 years|
|Remotes||1 year||1 year|