This apparatus has a warranty against faulty material and workmanship when used in normal domestic operation for the purpose for which it was designed and is subject to the following conditions:
- The product is acquired from an authorized Rotel dealer and the included warranty registration card is completed and posted within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Any claim arising out of this warranty should be made either directly to the authorized dealer from whom the equipment was purchased or to Rotel's authorized distributor in the country you made the purchase. As a condition of Rotel's obligation to honor the terms of the warranty, a copy of your invoice or bill of sale from the authorized Rotel selling dealer must be supplied when the product is presented for repair.
- (a) In the event of warranty service being required from Rotel the equipment must be securely packed and dispatched to Rotel's authorized distributor or the nearest authorized service depot, pre-paid and if desired, insured by the owner.
(b) Defective component parts (excluding fuses) will be replaced free of charge and the equipment returned freight paid.
- This warranty expressly excludes:
a) Damage caused by incorrect use of the apparatus.
b) Loss or damage in transit in either direction.
c) Contingent and third party liability.
- Any service modification or alteration carried out by any person other than the authorized representative of Rotel or their appointed agents renders this warranty invalid.
- No alteration or variation of the warranty will be recognized.
- This warranty is not transferable.
Please contact your country's distributor for details.
Rotel Authorized Distributor Locator